Monday, January 4, 2010

I m worried




Sigh!
I cant really sleep these days. there are things which let me wander for hours. Even if I manage to sleep, my sleep would surely be distracted in the middle of the night. I just dont have proper sleep anymore. I dont know. What is wrong with me. It is a lie if i would say that there is nothing in my mind now. there are actually gazzillion matters that still haunt me. trying my bery-bery-VERy best to delete them, but I cant!

I know for sure that I miss someone badly...

I am 30 this year, even though not just yet, but I am. I dont even feel 30. I dont even know how old am I know. I m not sure about others, but my body seems to be a bit weak. I m 30 now, and I am still single and available. Gosh! It is not that people dont want me, just that I am sceptical on what to expect from others. Now, I think i just need a company. Please somebody, be good enough, come and accompany me.

At one point i think, I m getting so comfortable living as a single guy. I have just got to know that another friend of mine has just got divorced and one more is on its way. Gosh! dont you think it is kind of scary? Marrying and divorcing is just like a flick of fingers. Hmm.. and yet I am still single.

This worries me. I m lonely, I am sad, who wants to be with me? hmm... I m choosy? I guess I am. Dont blame me totally. Look around you.. just count how many divorce cases that have been publicly exploited. If I dont feel a thing, that means I am not human.

I have also deeply thought about this. By 33, I must get married. For now, I just enjoy those who want to accompany me.

By that, I would say, would be my new target!

0 comments:

Post a Comment