Thursday, January 21, 2010

eating disorder


this is me before...



I was trying to do my work but, my mind cant concentrate. Instead, here I am writing this blog. *sigh*


lately I m having strange eating habit or i can refer it as eating disorder. I dont feel like eating at all. I dont seem to feel hungry! my stomach would be grombling, grawling, but after taking a bite or two, i would feel full and would stop eating.


Yesterday, I bought tomyam and nasi kosong. Hoping that the sourness of the tomyam would make me berselera untuk makan. But, unfortunately... nil! Nero. I didn't even touch it! last night I took only 2 roti gardenia! hmm... yesterday I had my brunch at 11.00 am. I took some rice with a cruncy fried catfish. I ate it halfway and then i got bored. So I stopped. So there you go!


Actually I m sick of eating! I would eat something for a couple of minutes, then I would just stop eating. Everything seems so ... i dont know.. not interesting.


early today, I went to the cafe and tried an omelette set. It looks really delish and it does taste good too. But again, after a few munches, I got bored. and I 'throw' them down my throat. for lunch, i went to ikan bawal. Again, i didnt not eat ikan.... Instaed I took jelatah, telur goreng and bergedel only! owh! with a jambu. No nasik. itu je la! huhu.


I m getting skinnier lah! huhu! I have no intention of becoming skinny. I just want to loose my belly a bit. But this is too much! No! I dont chow any diet pills or in any diet plans. i just dont know!


this is me NOW!

3 comments:

Norjulia said...

hey...Mr. Z....nae smpai gitu...cuba cari mknan lain selain dr nasik...dh boring ngan nasik kot...mknlaa speghetti ke...makaroni ke...apa2 jer laaa...asalkan makan..jgn tak mkn occay...sila laa mkn...

zack yahaya said...

nasi mmg tak le.. MCD pun aku tak lalu.. itu mmg OMG la kan?

Norjulia said...

ouhh mann!! McD pon tak lalu...but sometimes ada gak rasa bosan mkn fast food tu...hurmm...pi mkn beef steak laa...xpon...chicken chop...xpon smoked salmon..^__^

Post a Comment