Friday, January 22, 2010

felt what?


felt pretty much NOT ok yesterday. I was trying to put myself to sleep around 6 pm, hoping that i could put my mind at ease. But, I failed. I was tossing and turning atas katil for like an hour, but i couldnt put myself to sleep. I thought i was so tired and sleep would heal. But, nope! it was the same.

I didnt know what to do. Tried not to touch my lappy. so i was walking around the house. Felt "like" hungry. I ate some cheezel that i bought that day! then, sat in front of the tv watching a malay series. Cha O Mei (if i m not mistaken!) Bad acting, bad script and bad choice of actors as usual. Didnt really understand the storyline, but i watched it anyway, out of boredom.

Azan maghrib... i got ready, went to surau. there was a kuliah last night. so listened to the kuliah for like 45 minutes. Then I couldnt stand it anymore. Not the kuliah, but my back. My back pain kind of getting worse. So, i went home and performed my isya'. Doa! yes! that is all I need! Allah's assistance.

then, picked the laundry and folded them nicely while watching blogger boy and then AI. I was trying NOT to switch on my lappy. but i failed. Click here and there... sometimes I wish i dont even subscribe to broadband. Since I used it a lot last time, to YM and all, but these days... sigh!

latip got some presents from kyuti. thanks bro.

then, kemas2 sikit.. and off to bed. again, it was not and easy task. pusing pusing pusing. i didnt realize what time i fell asleep. But i know for sure I woke up several times (as usual). I had restless night (as usual), sleepless night (as usual)... check my hp at 2 am. got 2 messages. checked it again at 3 am, and then 5 am, and then 6 am!

6.30 i had enough!

around 7.40 i tried to eat some cereal, but think again... dont want! so off to work! on Hot.FM. they used to make me laugh. but now, even the jokes were really good, i just lift my lips a bit. Thats it!

now.. i m in the office, trying to recall how miserable I am. Its friday.. I m trying to enjoy it... but can i?

1 comments:

Norjulia said...

meh turun johor....

Post a Comment