Monday, January 4, 2010

Masseur please!





THis is another problem that I have. My back is killing me, especially today! What is wrong with me? I m planning to go to gym but I m so sure that if my back pain is still there, it would get worse!. So I better not!

I miss gym for 2 weeks now. All because of my back pain. My gym instructor would ask me why I didnt attend the usual session, my answer was simple, busy. Actually my back is causing me problem. I m thinking of buying a special pillow to support my back to ease the pain. I m thinking of going for a massage, but my past experience would hinder me of doing so. How I wish Abang Man and his father, pak habib, (my usual traditional masseur in Ipoh) stay somewhere here, i mean in penang. If I want to be massaged, I have to go to Ipoh! Gosh! It would further cause me back pain! hmm... what should I go! I want to try acupuncture. Is it advisable for me to do so? hmm

I went to see a doctor, and he said, it is because of my poor back! I dont really stand straight. I would slouch all the time. Blame it to my primary school back! I had to carry them from school. I had sometimes to walk home for nearly 30 mins. So who to blame? hmm... ouch! I need to rest! My back is really.. Really .. REALLY killing me. Anybody can lend me a helping hand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment