Tuesday, January 12, 2010

my models

I m trying to find new hobby! Disturbing others via sms seems to be not well accepted anymore. To break the boredom, I looked around the house, there--there.. I found my new hobby. I m going to open a modelling agency and photography. Well.. it is not new actually, since I have been doing it since I got hold to Cik Non! But I have never used this kind of models before. So here it is... feast your eyes.. Introducing my models... Dolly, Ciki and Owh!!



Portfolio: Dolly




Type: Kucing kampung

Gender: Female

Background: Was found sick by the roadside. My sister picked it up and took care of it! She was pregnant once but, her babies died in her small tummy. Doctor said she would have problem to get pregnant in the future, so... she had to be... kasi!. Sad, but it is for her own good. She has serious look which can make her on the same list as Tyra Banks. She is so versatile. Great on catwalk!



Portfolio: Ciki








Type: Siamese cat

Gender: female

Background: Found straying at my sister's office. It was said that it belonged to an Indian family but they dont need her anymore. My sister picked her up and took her home. She rarely speaks. She would just observed, and listens attentively. Good on couture and high class fashion.


Portfolio: Owh!










Type: Stray cat

Gender: Female

Background: Was found 'crying' near the office. was picked up and fed by Iedora and Jaja. They will take care of her. She is still young and further exposure needed. Good when young model is needed


Here are some of their poses for note cards.











0 comments:

Post a Comment