Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happieeee new year!!!!!

Malasssssssss!

That is one word that can summarize my day! haha!. i would love to stay at home watch movies or do stuff which would make me feel relax.

I got an MC yesterday. I had stiff neck! The doctor said you should relax more/ So here i am trying to relax.

My neck has got better. Just that I was not in the mood to go to office. Nothing much to be done. Other people would go to the office play carrom la, play computer games la. For me. it would be heaven if I can go and watch movieS. So yesterday, I went to Penang, met a friend there (OJAI) and went to Queensbay for a movie.

We were planning to watch AVATAR ( i m not really interested actuallly), but unfortunately (YEAYY!) no more seats available. So we watched Alvin and the chipmunks instead!. wuhuhu! Not bad, those chipmunnks are so cute. How I wish I can squish them.

Then lepak with OJAI at a food court near Seagate. I have never eaten there before. But to cut short, I layan je. The food was not that good. Maybe we chose wrong stall kot. Anyway... kenyang la jugak. Borak2 ngan OJAI, then around 10 something I went home.

Cypol mad at me since I didnt wait for him to watch alvin and the chipmunks together. But I m so sorry cypol! We will definitely watch other movies k. So just come back home asap.

I m looking forward for many interesting movies in 2010. One of them would be Smurf! I hope it is going to be a huge one. Not just tiny blue crawly thing which can speak only.

2009 is going to end! yeay!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment