Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shuu... Shuu.. Grumpy Zaki!

Many things have happened to me lately. Some are good, while MOST of them are bad. Just wanna write something here.



(taken from www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/c-Trade_Paper...)


Well, I am pretty sure that I am SO over my ex. I m now ready for a new relationship. Talking about new relationship, I am actually eyeing a girl. Huhu. Well nothing much to say, but she seems to give me green light too. I guess it will work if I move a step further, just that I dont want to be too pushy and abrupt. I want to see what is going to happen. However, one thing for sure, this time around i am going to be bold.

She seems to be a nice girl. Loves to chat, and I enjoy chatting or smsing with her. However, she can be a bit blunt and daring. But, who knows her other side kan? I really wanna try, but my friends asked me to hold on, and wait and see first. I havent feel like this since.. well.. since my ex got married ( its ok, now, confirm I M SOOOO OVER HER!)

Career wise, things are not so good actually. ProblemS here and there. I am trying my best to mend all the problems that I have, and hoping that I m going to smell success. Huhu!

Today I was so depressed since I lost students' marks and their test. I was swearing all day long and I said to myself "I am a F***ing LOSER. I have lost my luck". Before this my boss would always refer me as Lucky Zaki, now I guess, I must write UNlucky Zaki> huhu. I m trying my best to find and get my lucky charm back.


By the way, I m smiling and start to laugh again. I am hoping that the old happy go LUCKY zaki will come back to me> I enjoy his company< now the grumpy zaki sucks badly! I laughed loudly yesterday. Fly.FM made me smile. Gile best! I adore Jules and Nadia. Bothe these girls seem to be so playful and fun, how I wish I can be their friend, I will surely have so many things to laugh at!



On monday afternoon, Jules and Prem were discussiong on how to make us face monday blues. Prem pointed that, in order to chase away monday blues, we must pretend to laugh loud, and it does mean loud. Not just hehehe, or huhuhu. It should be HA HA HA kind of laugh. It works. I tried while i was driving to Penang. I was pretending to laugh, however my pretended laugh turned to be real since, other drivers were looking at me and gave me the "What The...?" look. Haha. Then, I laughed. Haha. However, jules la, made me laugh some more. Ha ha ha ha. "Prem.. you are ugly! HA hA HA HA!" Funny. Guys, do listen to Fly.FM. Their morning and evening crew would always made me smile. Phat Fabes, Nadia, Ben (morning crew) and Prem and Jules (Evening crew). At night pun not bad. Hafiz and basil can be very naughty at times, however, they rock!

What else eh? Owh.. I m on diet now. My friends said that I am crazy. they said I am skinny enough and why on earth I want to loose weight? Well the answer is simple, I want to be slim. Huhu! Come on I am 29! I must take care of my ageing body!




Cipol is so busy lately. He rarely replies my sms. I m not satisfied most of the time, but I must understand that he is playing a role in making his brother and sister's wedding a success. Maybe after this he will 'kacau' me like he used to. Bosan bila tak ada orang nak di ganggu. Cipol my bro.. if you happen to read this.. i hope you are going to sms me like u used to k.

Hmm.. I guess i m done here, I mean for today! maybe tomorrow i will write some more.

Adios amigos!

2 comments:

si chantek izza said...

erk? motip gambar nomo satu?

so you're healed now eyh? good good. gain some weight lar! go kiji~~ go kiji~~

Norjulia said...

uuu~ aku tertarik utk mengetahui...siapakah org itu..:-P..hehehe...well...all the best to u zack...hehehe

-terrarossa-

Post a Comment