Sunday, May 31, 2009

life changing experience....



Susan Boyle
.
.
There was a time when men were kind
When their voices were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time
Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in times gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung
No wine untasted
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
And they turn your dream to shame
He slept a summer by my side
He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came
And still I dream he'll come to me
That we'll live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
I had a dream my life would be
So much different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed. .
.
Adalah living proof yang menunjukkan sometimes, satu benda yang kita buat mengikut hati akan mengubah kehidupan kita totally. yup! indeed it is true. Just imagine, at the age of 48, from a nobody, she has gained worldwide fame. The pressure is unbearable. I guess she has to face a lot. Trust me, it is not easy to be IN the limelight.
.
.
From her performance, it can be seen clearly how terrified she is. At her age, I dont think fame is all what she after. It is just like a couple of things that you are dying to do. As for us, we might have different set of ambitions altogether, but for her, just to be able to stand there, and sing, would be a like heaven. She did it!
.
.
Her first performance was indeed much better that her performances after. As the tension was building, we couldnt affort perfection. Anyway, she nailed it. It can be seen how relieved she was after her performance. She is actually a shy chatter-box.
Well, it does worth it! All the critics, could actually kill her or make her. She smiles her way through.
.
.
let us stop talking about Ms Boyle for a while. Let us focus on reality. About ourselves. Are we proud of ourselves ? What have we done so far that we can actually turn our heads and say.. "Hey! I did that!" How many of us have actually done that? You? yes! what about you?
.
.
As for me, this very moment, here in Sydney is indeed a life changing experience that I would never EVER forget. Nobody would know the things I had, have and will endure. If I were to stop and weep, it would be ages ago. But, I didnt!
.
These couple of weeks make me realise so many things that I have never thought of before. No wonder, I am not able to sleep, my brain just cant stop thinking, reflecting and reasoning.
.
In a few more week, I hope, I would be like Ms Boyle. I hope I will be able to look back and say, "Wow! I did that!"
.
.
To some, they would say, "what is all the fuss. It is not that you have to loose your dignity or something." For me, my dignity has been sacrificed months ago. I made decisions that I was not even sure of the result. I made some wrong decisions, but with Allah's will, I guess, I survive!
.
.
or....
.
Will I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment