Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Owh mY! Owh My!

The tense is building. I m feeling like fleeing out NOW and have fun! I need some fun. However, I dont really think I can enjoy myself at the moment. I have 5 assignments to be completed and submitted in two weeks time. One of the assignments is so damn difficult, well not THAT difficult, but tedious!. Analysing data! Owh my! It is indeed a killer subject! I hope I will survive (Praying!!)
.
.
I was - still am- bored! So I picked my handphone and snapped some things I saw, perceived rather interesting. (Not to you I guees?!) anyway, it is my blog so I deserve all the right to post whatever... ha ha ha
..
just joking!
.
.
.
I was thinking of taking some "extremely" degrading photos, but I guess, with my heart of an angel, I would never do that. Haha!
.
Here I want to share some interesting books that I am currently reading (once in a while) and hope to finish them soon.
.
.
I dont like heavy reading! I love something simple, something easy, like children books, or books meant for teenager, as I would love to indulge myself with happy thoughts. huhu!
.
First, presenting (drum roll......)
.
My Life Is a Boob Tube.

By the way.. do you know what is a boob tube? Haha! Do you know what boob is? haha! if you know, i guess you'll definitely know what does Boob Tube mean.
.
. I am actually a fan... (Hell No! not boob tube fan .. geezzz! Mind you!) a fan of Fleur Trotter (the main character in this book, and some books that I'll describe later). I m collecting Fleur Trotter's books. She is hilarious. By the way, I havent read this book.. (he he he) but I have read her other books, as presented below. So let me describe later... (jump jump!)
.
Ok! My life is a toilet is actually the first book in the series of Fleur Trotter's. It describes Fleur's life, how she met her BF, how she was stranded at a Paradise Island, How she hated her family, how funny she is etc etc.. hey! you guys should read it! It is funny, witty and yak yak yak!
.
.
Below is actually her last book. Just imagine, in nearly 10 pages, she describes how she is trying to pee in a bush, at the same time she is trying to ears-dropped her family's meeting, which she reckons would be her family plans in celebrating her Bday!. it is funny and... yak yak yak! Owh she broke up with her BF. What an irony? why? She told him that she kissed another guy! She just wanted to make him jealous. Haha! Aiyok! you guys should read it!


Awh! Man and Boy... it is a masterpiece.. it evolves around a guy's life after his wife left him. Why? He slept with another lady! haha! why? that lady has beautiful long legs. haha.
Ok.. then his wife left him with his son. So they live together. and as a single parent, he has to face public scrunity.its a good book. he, the father, learns a lot from his son. So shuweettttt!
...
want to know more? Read la!

I m bored.. and I dont know why I am writing this! huhuhu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment