Saturday, June 13, 2009

Retail therapy

Retail therapy... OMG!!

It is 5am...AGAIN... and I am as fresh as a pickle. Hehe. Owh! My!
First of all, I really need to adjust my body-clock! It is getting hay-wire. I read somewhere, in order for someone to change or alter their body-clock he or she has to expose the back of his/her knee too bright light. Owh my! Somebody! Please lend me your torchlight. Ok! I guess later lah.

Owh! Today I went shopppinggggg! Yeah! Sounds so fag, but I just can’t help it. I m sooo used to it! I would spend some money when I am down or frustrated. So, today, I went shopping! I was like OMG... OMG... OMG here and there. I don’t know, what sale it is, but certainly sale... people... help me!

I guess I m not going to NZ since the swine flu has been perceived as pandemic. Obviously, it would be much worse. So, instead, I can do some more shopping.

Now... people.... not that I am girlish, I don’t but girly things, just that I want to have new life. I want to start new life. I want to become the improved and better zaki. I don’t want to be the same old me. Lame!

Ok.... I went empty handed. I was carrying my bag – as usual- nothing else. After ‘hawking’ around for hours... guess what? I had bags.... all over me. But, I don’t care, I am happy! What did I buy? Good question!

1. 2 Fossil Wallet – one for me, and the other, I don’t know! Actually I like both, I couldn’t decide, so I bought both. Reason, nak kasi orang. Lame!
2. Giordano shirt! I don’t know what is wrong with Australian. In Malaysia, people have to kumpul duit to buy Giordano, but here, Giordano is like... nothing. So I bought la, Since I like the shirt!
3. Blaq belt.- whoa! This belt is reversible. So, if I am bored, I can always pusing. Yeah! 2 in 1, that is what I call bargain hunter and smart shopper.
4. Tripod – I have been looking for a tripod for my lovely Canon. Finally, found it! Yeah! I am sooooo over the moon.
5. A shirt for a friend. A friend of mine asked me to buy a shirt for her BF. So I bought la.
6. Some souvenirs for my male friends. Female friends, I haven’t decided. Huhu.

What? That is it? No more? You must be kidding! I guess I have to go again. ALASAN.

By the way, I have fallen in love with a few things. They are:

1. Lonsdale bag... waaa! So nice one! Can bawak to class, at the same time..
2. Esprit bag!.. walauweee.. lawa!
3. CK shirt! Damn cheap! Should I get it? Hmm...
4. Levis jean. Well I m not into Levis... so I don’t know!
5. Industrie’s wrist watch! Should I? Or should I not?
6. A very handsome long LEE black jeans jacket. Owh! I just can’t help it! I m in love. But, if I bought it, Malaysian in Malaysia will look at me and say “Gila ka panas2 pakai mcm tu.” So no for me.
7. Suspender.. I have always dream of wearing one. Just want to look a bit nerd. Huhu.
8. Wii.. Should I buy it here?
9. Perfume. I must be serious! I will spend a day just to visit all perfume outlets and buy at least 2 more. La la la la.
10. Previously I bought 2 slacks. Owh my! They have really good slacks. In Malaysia so hampeh one. The design and cutting .... OMG... so bad. I think, I’ll buy more. I hope I won’t get fat!

Now now! I didn’t bring much money. So guess what. La la la.. Thank you CC. Hehe.

C ya later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment