Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How dirty is dirty?


I was thinking about this the whole day.

Peristiwa 1: There was this old guy. I sat next to him at the bus stop near railway square. As I turned my heard, aku tengok... gosh! Kelemumur... dandruff all over his jacket, I mean his shoulder. Gosh! I was, "this is bad. I must get away from this guy, if not, who knows I might breathe in some of his dandruff." Yuks.. Owh! Did I describe his smell too? You guess la!! Obviously, tak mandi rasanya! yuks again.

Incident 2: Uni of New South Wales library's gents. OMG! I have never seen such filth before. I mean in Aust.... I mean specifically in Sydney..... Owh.. on second thought in Uni. I thought educated people should know how to be civilised and clean. Unfortunately, brain does not equal to one's hygiene. OMG! Really dirty.
1. These guys did not know how to 'target' properly. As a result yellowish liquid was sprayed all over the place. If I were to be the guy with an apple on my head and these guys were those with archers in their hands, obviously I would die from salah target. What were they thinking? The toilet bowl is big enough for them to aim and shoot. Why they have to create such a disgust by spraying all over the place? or ... may be, they 'squeezed' the nozzle too hard! haha. Hmm.. i guess so! I was terrified.. Yikes.. What if I stepped on their 'product'? Eeuuwwwww!!!!
2. Tissue paper / toilet. even though paper is given for free, it does not mean that you can shread them and just lambakkan just like that. Where is your brain? Lutut ka?
3. Have you ever seen a toggle which once you push or turn it, water will be flushed down the toilet bowl? Have you? If you are familiar with it, use it la !! BIJAK!

Incident 3: BO. Smelly body! Smelly armpit! Smelly feet! Smelly ahem ahem! Cant you guy check your own body. Or at least tanya la your friend, eh badan aku busuk ke? Guess what, when I was doing my teaching observation at Australian Pacific College, I had to walk into a class which had the smelliest people alive! I was gasping for air. I was thinking of fleeing away from the class, but I could not. I had to finish with the observation. Trust me, when I was in the class, I could count the number of times I breathed in. Most of the time I would be fuhh fuhh fuhh, breathing out! Come on people! Check your body.. please!

Incident 4: Smelly shoes, socks, towels, shirts, underwear etc etc etc. Dear intelligent people... genius people and all the people which deserve to be call human being. The rule of smell does apply, ok! Do check your clothing and belongings. Have a sniff at them. Check! It does not cost you a penny just to have a whiff at your own belongings. Owh! Come on! Do people need to teach you that? Wash your clothes regularly. Your socks, underwear should be changed everyday! even though you are an extremely environmental friendly peeps and support recycling campaign till your lungs are dry and your intestines are all intertwined (figure of speech!) , when your shirts smell, you are not doing justice to the world. You are spreading malodour and of course, you contaminate the air. Owh! People! Your towel needs to be changed regularly too. This is extremely important to those who are living in a wet and cold enviro like Australia (i mean now, during winter!).You cannot assume that your towel will dry just like that. Owh! Please! Use your brain, brainy! One advise, if your towel has had experience in producing foul smell, trust me, even the best detergent will not able to reverse the cycle. Your towel will always smell bad. Invest on a new towel lah! Takkan kedekut sangat, but prefer to wipe your face with that filthy towel kot! Yuks... geli and kotor lahh! It applies to your clothing too. If your baju ada history bau masam, the condition will be repeated if you don't know how to take care of it. Take care of your hygiene la! Aiyo! Yuks yuks yuks!

So people, I m not the "hygieniest" person alive, but at least I know some simple rules of staying clean. you guys definitely need to learn all these things. Macamana nak jaga anak orang, (kawin) kalau diri sendiri pun tak pandai jaga? Like what my fav teacher used to say... BUSUK PUNYA ORANG! haha

Layan la lagu ni!
Utk semua orang yang pengotor!



daa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment