Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hey... I m finally here!

Hey guys! How are you? It has been a while since I last wrote anything to my blog. (well previously I had a blog, and it was like yearsssssss ago!)

So, this time around , I m thinking of maintaining blog baru ni, since I know I have so many things to write. Why?

1. I have met so many people, and I have gazillion things to write about / for them.
2. I have experienced so many things, unbearable, undesirable, happy, sad bla bla, so share them I would!
3. I want people to understand and see things as I see them.
4. I love writing., I mean telling stories, especially if I m on the verge of emolcanic! (I invented this word!)
5. Just for fun!

So, I hope you'll visit my blog once in a while, and say a few words. Well! Its the courtesy that counts. So, thanks ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment