Sunday, August 28, 2011

I can now online non-stop!... weeeee!!!!

I was 'away' offline for too long! My lappy is not that ok. He is old and weary! But i still need him when I need to do some hardcore design and office works. Anyway... to make me online more, and to make my life mo flexi... I have treated myself with.....

tadaaaa.....

hehe! Chomeyyyyyy ah! Have been using it for a week. i havent ventured it that much, but Miss tabby doesnt dissappoint me! O' love! I have now have a new toy to play with!


2011 is a year of new things. gadgets etc. So.. I can wait what more change will I face or do! Anyway.... i m still the same ol me. The caring, pasionnate and loving person. Just that I have added some new flavours to my 'self''. Another BIG change is coming over... just wait.. or maybe I can say 3 BIG CHANGES will take their place. hoho.


Overal, Samsung Galaxy Tab is awesome! No regrets in buying it. Sorry Ipad2. I think you lost it for now!


Ps: These are all the MIsses in my life


a) Miss V


b) Missy V


C) Cik Non


d) MIss Tabby


e) Miss Mooo


f) Miss Delly

2 comments:

Hamba Allah said...

kenapa semuanya miss.. hahaha.. semua perempuan~

pinkMINion said...

Best giler... Aku pon xleh berenggang ngan mr minnie aku.. Hahaha!

Post a Comment