Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Emotionally Not Good At All!



Sigh! Here I m. sighing again. Yup! I dont really know how should I describe my feeling now. Should I feel happy or should I feel sad?

Well.. financially I am doing great. I also heard that some good news are coming too, but I m just not in the mood to feel happy. I smile, but just a faint smile.

Last weekend will definitely be the moment that I will remember untill the day I die. There are still many things left unsaid, but trust me, I would never EVER want that kind of thing to happen again. Feel so hopeless and lost now. I do hope the 'spilled' things would make it better. Now, I truely agree with some counsellor's advice that is... when you happen to face any conflict, you must let it out. If you keep it in you, it will definitely be a time bomb, just waiting for the right time to explode.

Well, Ramadhan is here and its time to 'mend' and 'fix' yourself. Its the healing season. I do hope I wouldn't be dragging my Ramadhan in sorrow. I want to see lights at the end of the tunnel. I want to be better. A better human, a better muslim and a better..... erm... brother. I do hope Allah would give the chance to prove it and I do hope He (Allah) would permit such and grant all my Doas. I will definitely send my prayers everyday, non-stop, at least 5 times a day (after my solah).

There are a few things that I would not miss in my Doa. Of of the thing is to hope Allah would let me become a better brother and a better muslim. I know I m not perfect, but I will try my best to be at least a good brother and muslim. I have my ups and downs too. I have my emotion turmoil too. I do know that Allah would help me go through them all and be a successful person. Insyallah. He has the power.

There are a few things which I will have to complete within these 30 days. One of them will definitely change my future (Insyallah).

I just hope that my shoulder is warm and good enough for some other people to lean and share with me all his/ her hiccups.

To all people whom I love dearly, please forgive me. I need you guys in my life and there is no hidden agenda underneath it. You guys are so special and I want you guys to stay. I love you guys more than I love myself. Enough said. You know who you are.


Now the lyrics of this song is playing in my head repeatedly. Just cant shut it down. So here it goes, I share it with you.

One Republic- Come Home

Hello world hope you're listening
Forgive me if I'm young or speaking out of turn
But there's someone I've been missing
And I think that they could be the better half of me

They're in the wrong place tryin' to make it right
But I'm tired of justifying

So I say to you come home come home
'cause I've been waiting for ya for so long for so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all I see is you and me
And the fight for you is all I've ever known
So come home

I get lost in the beauty of everything I see
The world ain't half as bad as they paint it to be
If all the sons and all the daughters stop to take it in
Well hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin

It might start now yeah
Or maybe I'm just dreaming out loud

But until then come home come home
'cause I've been waiting for ya for so long for so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
And the fight for you is all I've ever known ever known
So come home ooh

Everything I can't be is everything you should be
And that's why I need you here
Everything I can't be is everything you should be
And that's why i need you here

So hear this now come home come home
'cause i've been waiting for ya for so long for so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
And the fight for you is all i've ever known ever known
So come home come home


Salam Ramadhan to All. Wishing you a great month ahead. Insyallah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment