Monday, August 8, 2011

YOU SUCK AT LOVE!





OMG! How can these people manage to play carom in the office, while I dont even manage to breathe properly! Sicko sicko!

The due date is really near. 22/8/11. How many days left? gosh! a few more days! Need to set some appointments. Manage to get one, but what should I present! Mati loooooooo!


Working mood at home, so no no! What I want to do at home is just relax and enjoy my brown sofa.

AND shaite!!!! these people can still play carom and made noise like shaiteee!

Today! Simple Plan.... since 10am till now! loving them a lot! their new album is somewhat 'fresher' and milder than before. Enjoy their 1st tune so badly! and also, as usual their slow number is soo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSOOOOMMEEE! love it love it!

Today... the sound of carom and annoying people laughing is submerged in my SIMPLE PLAN! you guys rawksss!!!




YOU SUCK AT LOVE!!!!! X0X0

0 comments:

Post a Comment