Thursday, September 8, 2011

Raya Raya!

Assalamualaikum WBT. And it is not too late for me to wish

.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA
.

to all

.

May this Syawal bring you everlasting happiness.



Well this year, I managed to drag all my family members to get together and snap our family photo. FYI, we are not the 'typical' protocol family where every Raya morning, we are going to line up and ask forgiveness from our parents. Our way, since before, would be so simple. We wake up early, make some noise, take turn to take shower, make some noise, eat, make some noise, get dressed, make some noise, get ready to go to mosque, make some noise. Then, in between we are going to ask each other's forgiveness, hug each other and make some more noise. Yup! We are not the typical 'displayed on TV' kind of family. For us, where ever we are, we are going to hug each other whenever we meet, then make some noise. So, to really sit down, line up and take photo would be so not us. hehe.

.

This year, I just wouldnt let another chance goes by. So, after we had our Kenduri Arwah, after all guests had left, I said to all my family members, "Jom semua! Beratuq! Ambil gambaq!" Then I ran into the house, grabbed my tripod and pushed the sofa aside, and asked all of them to sit down. Yeah! I did it! Some of them wanted to get change la, nak pakai baju raya la, I said "Tak payah! let us be the normal, neutral, natural as, as the way we are!"
.

So we sat down together, set some cameras on tripods, and then...

.

SNAP!
.

SNAP!
.

SNAP!

.

SNAP!

.

SNAP!

.

SNAP!


SNAP!

.

SNAP!

.

SNAP!

Well that is all I can say! The old LOUD family of mine. This memory will remain forever. If I m no longer around, at least they can still see me in these photos.


From left: front row- Fara (my anak sedara's wife), Lila (my grandaughter), Aina (anak sedara), Lisa (cucu), Zunnur (anak sedara), Safiya (anak sedara), Along Shima (anak sedara menantu susu aka sepupu ipar).

Second front row- Ee (my anak sedara), Fifi (anak sedara), Ayiz (anak sedara), Tachik (anak sedara), Mohamad (anak sedara), Una (anak sedara) and Kak Kilah (anak sedara)

Third row (the otais)- Baak (my brother), Kak Chaq (my sister), Pak ( my dad), Bang Chaq (my bro in Law), Bang Halim (my bro in law), and Cikpah (my sister)

Fourth row- B.Jun (brother), Kak Ana (sis in law), Kak Yang (sis in law), Kakak aka Dik No (my sis), Abang Hazni (bro in law), Along (my cousin aka anak sedara susu), Akeem (my anak sedara), Eril (anak sedara), Aiman (anak sedara) and last but not least... Ana, Me, Moah!!

(Ji-ah is not in the photo since she was asleep in her cradle.)


That is all for now. More raya piccies will be uploaded soon. Now, its time to work... T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment