Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Keletihan Julai... tapi seronok juga...

Last july I was all over the place. Courses here and there. However, there is this one event where I think is the most tiring of em all. BTN 2: Bina pasukan... damn tired. Here are some of the photos (with me in em!).



before we depart! wah! I look so slim!


me! in action! So drama king!


Up! up ! and away!
Ikat Rakit sampai tgn luka n sore for weeks!

We cookwd! We served! We ate! We owned them!



Me in action with Keli aka Catfish!


I just cant take photo normally, can I?



Love this sooooo much!



Before the action begin!


Hiargh!!!!!


Lentok time!



Ready to float! weehuuuu!


I look bad in trekky!


Morning call!



















Cheer! Cheer! Cheer!


















Smile! Terpaksa!


















Tired lahhh!
























Me! Climbing down the wall!


















Helping Feroz with his 'crotch" hahaha!




That is all folk! There are many more! However, they are arranged not in order since I just simply jumbled them up! Anyway! I was so tired!




Ps: I look cool lah! hahaha.
















































































































2 comments:

ExtraTerrestrial said...

aku jeles. aku suka aktiviti2 lasak camtu...cuma dah lama tak buat takut tak fit. tp tgk gambar ko..huwaa.bestnye

zack yahaya said...

haha. letih la yong! tp mmg sengal2 abis satu badan. tp xsangka aku ni up to adventure jugak! hoho. jgn kasi aku bungee jumping sudah! hoho

Post a Comment