Wednesday, May 11, 2011

When I said BZ... I mean it!

Haloo.. am Back!


Last week I went to Poli Perlis. trust me the place is so serene. but the service there sucks. BIG TIME! I was there for 4 days. Basically, nothing much can be done there. There was a swimming pool, but I didnt have the mood to swim in it since I was the speaker. So Image kena jaga beb. So i didnt even go near it.

Ok.. bout the service! Yup! the organiser sucked! They didnt know how to treat their guests. From 5 stars, I will definitely give 1 star!


I was hoping to have great time there, but I didnot since Che Mat went back to Kelantan. Tried contacting Peon, but till the last day, didnt manage to meet him. He was busy with something. But definitely I had enough rest at night. I slept early. During the day, I was busy conducting the sessions, at night.. apa lagi! ZZZZZZ la. huhu.


I went to Pasar Malam Pauh. Tried pulut ayam, nasi beringin, ketam celup tepung, udang celup tepung, and many more. Yup! I was really full that night and slept like a log. huhu! but, I had forgotten that i cant eat pulut. So until now, my stomach is still kind of windy. huhu. Then, went to buy some mangoes. In case if you dont know, Perlis is well known for its Harum Manis. I bought some harum manis, and pelam tonggek. hehe. the later one was nice too. they call it as tonggek because of its shape. Bought some of that. I didnt bring my camera that day and I was so damn hungry so I didnt take any photo. I ate everything.

owh! by the way, days before that I went to Kuala perlis to eat the famous Laksa Kuala perlis...

wah! i want to type some more, but suddenly boss called me and asked me to submit report. so!... what to do!. i sign off dulu! will be back!

just a preview:

i will talk about Jus Bandrek, Movie marathon, my nephew's university offer, my Iranian speaker and lots more. Insyallah.

I m really busy now, working on a book somemore! wish me luck! weehoooooo!!!! T_T

and HATYAIIIIII! huhuhu

so when I said busy, it does mean busy! FB? gosh! where got time! but today... ALICE is calling! huhu. byee~

0 comments:

Post a Comment