Tuesday, May 24, 2011

10 things I hate!




1. Workin'!



2. Looking at my full bank account (I mean full of transactions... and the balance is nil.. huhu)




3. Scars! Argh!!!



4. ..........LIARS!



5. People think -ve of me!



6. Feeling l...o...n...e...l...y...!



7. People who don't appreciate what I have done and never thank me!



8. Pretentous people! you guys PLEASE JUST GO TO HELL! Shuh! Shuh!



9. People keep on asking me when I m gonna get married and why I m still single! WTF? I rule my own life so.. just be it lah! It is not that I dont want to get married, but it is difficult to be MR Z ok! So stop asking!



10. People that I love@care don't treat me nicely! enuff said! (I put it in a harsh way just now, but I deleted it! Y_Y)



Hohoho! That was easy! I took less than 30 seconds to type all these. And actually I can continue more and more and more and more.. but.. its ok! I dont want things to turn ugly! .. lalala



To those yang terasa ke apa ke, sorry k. *We should tell the truth even though truth hurts! i hope i can win somebody's heart since I m telling the truth! lalalalala! :P huhu. *Gotcha!!





ps: Whatever the thing is, I still love you even though you put me in your 10 things I hate list. T_T










0 comments:

Post a Comment