Monday, May 23, 2011

What Do I Have In My Playlist? ~My Top 10 Fav Songs (in many categories)



10 Current Fav Songs. (not in any particular order)

1. Insyallah- Maher Zin (When I feel down, or hurt, this song will sooth me!)

2. Beribu Sesalan - Ning, Shila, Jac (Just like it no obvious reason)

3. Sedetik Lebih - Anuar Zain (I love the orchestra)

4. Kisah Hati - Alyah (Love the Video So Much)

5. Talking to The Moon - Bruno Mars (Please refer to to 9 Songs..... below)

6. Jars of Heart - Christina Perry (I'm hurt.. everyday!)

7. Forever in My Life - JOjo - (This is the first song my bro gives to me and it remains my fav since then. TQ bro)

8. Mengenangmu - Ning, Shila, Jac (Its about a great lost - This refers to my late mum. Mak love u forever)

9. Come Home - One Republic - (I will listen to this song when I miss my buddy so much.)

10. Thank You Allah - Maher Zin (the title tells it all)


9 Songs Which Make Me Recall My Past Love lifes. (I dont have to elaborate further T_T)

1. Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy

2. Kekasih Gelapku - Ungu

3. Kau Tercipta Untukku - Ungu

4. Can's Smile Without You - Barry Manilow

5. Cinta Ini Membunuhku - Ungu

6. Always on My Mind - Willie Nelson

7. Talking to The Moon - Bruno Mars

8. Lelaki Ini - Anuar Zain

9. Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade


8 Songs Which I listen to when I'm Angry or Working Out!

1. I Dont Love You - MCR

2. I'm Not Ok - MCR

3. What Goes Around - Alesana

4. So What - Pink

5. Memories - Guetta

6. Mr. Brightside- Blink 182

7. Bad Romance - Gaga

8. Beggin - Madcon


7 Songs Which I Like for Various Reasons

1. Empty- The Click 5

2. Blurry - Puddle of Mud

3. Never Knew I Needed - Ne-Yo

4. Lagu Untukmu - Meet Uncle Hussein ( My Fav Melalak Song too!)

5. Memori Tercipta- Shila

6. Malam- M.Nasir (So poetic!)

7. Perpisahan - Anuar Zain ( I hate saying goodbye!)


6 Songs which are so inspirational... well at least to me

1. Ku Ada Kamu - Adira

2. Stay The Same - Joey Mcintyre

3. Raise Me Up- Josh Groban

4. Open Your Eyes - Maher Zin

5. Forgive When I Whine - (I cant recal its singer. Its a very beautiful poem)

6. Gemilang - Jac


5 Songs which I dedicate to all my Friends and My lil B.

1. Teman Terulung - Anuar Zain

2. Teman - Jac, Shila, Ning

3. Happy Together - Beatles (but like Simple Plan's version better)

4. Ku Ada Kamu - Adira

5. 1, 2, 3, 4 -Plain White T's


4 Faizal Tahir's Songs Which I like

1. Hanyut

2. Sampai Syurga

3. Kasih Tercipta

4. Selamat Malam


3 Fav Songs which I use as ringtones now.

1. More - Usher

2. Pieces - Sum 41

3. God Got Us Falling In Love Again - Usher


2 Songs that I dedicate to my Bro yg Kijam.

(which I hope will accompany him go through his tough life and make him know that he is special in every way!... and he is not alone!)

1. Hold On - Michael Buble

2. Count On Me - Bruno Mars


1 song which is my life theme song.

1. My Way - Sinatra


thank you! hoho


0 comments:

Post a Comment