Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Terrible night... Last night!

After kena marah last night, I was thinking of going to bed and sleep since Dr asked me to have a rest. I went to see the doctor because I have been coughing for nearly a month. That doctor said that I should be admitted to the hospital if the condition persist. Then he prescribed me some medication. I dont want this thing to get worse as I need to drive for long hours very soon. So I dont want to be coughing while driving.

Then, around 9 pm, as I was getting ready to go to bed, my stomach began to rumble. Actually, i felt weird since 7pm. But I thought it was just a minor discomfort. Then, OMG, I couldnt sleep last night since I kept on visiting the loo. This morning, went to the doctor again, and he gave me an MC. Wuhuhuuu! thinking of going back home and continue on sleeping, but I cant! Many works need to be done. So here I am, in the office... even though I got an MC. huhu.

Terrible night eh? lepas kena marah, nak tido tak boleh, cirit birit, sakit perut, sampai pagi ni! huh! what a terrible night! hmm...

Lesson to be learned... dont take mamee for lunch! huhu. T_T

1 comments:

ExtraTerrestrial said...

weh, batuk2 check dokter plis. kawan aku tak pepasal kena peparu ape tah jangkitan or something sbb batuk lelama. bukan nak takutkan ko.nak suruh pergi jumpe dokter.

Post a Comment