Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blurbing; Part 4.5: of HOT.fm and pee in public




Hola! Iam back. Let me continue on with my next episode of what happened to me yesterday. yup! Its about what happened yesterday mourning! I turned on the radio, hot.fm to be exact and Fara Fauzana was on air. She was talking about lie and liars and those who were lied! Then she opened the line for the listeners to call. Well suprisingly, I LOVE this topic so so musch, so I called. Lucky me, I made it. They put me through and there I was chatting with Fara Fauzana. Wuhuu! I 'luahkan' what ever things were on my mind and she even asked me to act with her on air. Haha! funny. I chatted with her for like 5 minutes. She did ask me to advise those people out there who loves to lie. I just simply say 'For those who have lied and are lying... just remember your time will come and please do remember the story about 'si pengembala kambing." and I said it for real. (for those who have forgotten, si penggembala kambing is about a pengembala kambing who loves to lie. He lied about his sheep being eaten by tiger and stuff. till one day, real tiger came. Since lying was his forte (his natural talent) so nobody trusts him anymore. and all his sheep were eaten by the tiger. So moral of the story, if you keep on lying, one day, people wont trust you anymore and your lie will surely ruin you.)






back to the story, after 10 minutes, I could hear my voice on air. hua hua hua! I sounded different. But ok! sounds cool! like a rock star! Yeah!.. they edited some parts and I felt glad that I made the call. Why? So that i can spread or remind everybody out there that lying is not a good thing to do. Definitely you will hurt somebody. So if you really love somebody please be true to them. Just explain the real thing. Please dont lie. It hurts a lot. 'If you really love me, please stop lying"










0 comments:

Post a Comment