Monday, April 25, 2011

blurbing: Part 2- Hatyai Trip- plan!

Well, tallking about my trip to Hatyai, yup! I am definitely ready! I am not in the process of booking for accommodation. I am going with my 3 lovely awesome friends: Che Mat, Jaja and Mas. Huhe! These are my sincere friends. Rarely they 'break' my heart or make me feel cheated! Theyse are definitely true friends that we must look for. Sincere, thoughtful, tak kedekut and for sure they are REAL! Especially Che Mat! never dull moment if you spend time with him. He is like my buddy, brother and my bestEST friend. That is why I love to and looking fprward to travel with him. Dont let me not talk about Jaja and Mas. These are 2 awesome chicks. Chickadess! Huhu!

We are planning to spend a couple of days there in Hatyai. Jaja is really into photography and I am pretty sure that a-day trip wouldnt be enough. Probably we are going to spend 2 nights there. I am really looking forward to see 'pondan siam'. "MASAJ! MASAJ! EXTRA SERBIS 30 BAHT!" haha! auww! Insyallah, with great companion, nothing would go wrong! yeah!

My initial plan, is to stay at Grand Plaza hotel. Unfortunately, the hotel is fully booked! so I have to find another hotel! hotel Cap Ayam tak mau! I dont want my good night sleep will be interrupted with "MASAJ! MASAJ!" hoha! Now I am looking for another hotel! hope It will be ok! yeah!

We are going to either a) drive to Hatyai. or b) take a cab to Hatyai from Padang Besar! This is yet to be confirmed. Either way, we are going to calculate the budget and we are going to make sure that it will go smoothly! My ex-boss said that 'it is not advisable, but doable!" so.. I will do it!

Hatyai! please get ready! I am going to runsack you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment