Monday, April 25, 2011

Blurbing: Part 1- intro, exam, plus capik!

Look! they are wearing uniform!

Please be informed that I wrote while invigilating! Please read coz I m too damn lazy to change its language structure. So just make do with it k! huhu! enjoy!!





Hola! i am invigilating and seriously I am bored. There are so many things I want to blurb about. I am pretty sure that after this, I will be doing something else. So, while I am having 'free time' and so much of ideas to blurn about, may I as well write them all here.





I am not sure lah how this system yang suddenly, drastically nak all students to answer their exam in English. to tell you the truth, ni dalam sesi ni, I have become a translator. i have to translate all therms to students. gosg! Not to say that it is a bad move, and I am not capable in doing so, but this thing happens drastically. Pity these students. They are not ready yet. Just imagine, all the terms were taught in Malay, and suddenly in exam, all those terms are being presented in English. Terbeliak mata diorang. Luckily I am an English language expert (Ehem2x! lalalala!) so, I manage to help them here and there. But, to the policy maker, please consider many influential factors before deciding to implement anything ya! This is HUGE man! Pity these students. They are in their last sem. If they kantoi, habislah. So please think twice K!





OMG! Dont let me talk about my current health status. I m now, today, officially declare that I am an OKU! huhu! Yup! it has been 2 days now. My leg! oh my! My leg! I am capik aka crippled. Hope it will recover ASAP since my Hatyai and Perlis trip is just around the corner. Yeah!





Will be contnued very-very soon! in part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment