Monday, May 10, 2010

...of many things that I need and I missed...


Halo! It has been ages since I last put up something here. I miss blurting some thoughts here. how I wish I can be as "loyal" as Paten in writing her blog. Her blog doesnt only look good, it is entertaining too. You go girl. keep em coming ya!


Ok! First of all, Happy Mother's dDy to all moms out there. Even though I had never wished my mom such, but I would surely call or went home to see her on this special day. However, this year, obviously she is no longer with me, so I couldnt go home and see her. But, I did send my prayers for her, not just on this special day, but everyday. I do hope that Allah would grant my prayer even though I do realise that I have sinned A LOT!. Dear God. I miss her.


Hmm .... last week , I was so busy with my works. Marks are to be keyed in and submitted today. I didnt have enough sleep just to complete all those. I skipped some meals, or at least just grabbed something light. Last week, I had Cheezel and Mocha. Nice!!! owh! How I miss my cuppa (capu in front of the lawn near UNSW library). Busy with works. I m getting skinnier. huhu! it is not somthing that I should proud of!


This week, I m so damn lucky I received a "pemeriksa jemputan". Hehe. He helped me to mark piles of test papers. I m very grateful and thankful that my "pemeriksa jemputan" is willing enough to let all his easy going and enjoyable time go and help me with the markings. I just dont know what to say. I m so damn lucky. I owe him big time.


Last week, eventhough I was so damn busy, but I was happy since I got to know a very special news. My bro is finally working his way with someone special. I m so gald to hear that. My bro is a special one. I would do anything just to make him happy. When I heard about the news, I was just so happy! I smiled all day. You mean a lot to me bro. It would give me heaven just to know that you are happy. And I want you to be happy for real!


There are many things that I would love to spill out here, but just that, some of them are rather inappropriate. I m thinking of opening a new blog where it would be my REAL story where I can just say what I want to say. I hope I would find the courage to do so.


Anyway, I m do damn lucky to have a very supportive brother. You mean a lot to me bro. thanks a mill for what you have done. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

THis week, I m going to have a very special project with DMT. Wait and see. I do hope the project would come true.


Till then...


c ya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment