Friday, July 8, 2011

I have been Quite Quiet!

Mua in action!~ lalala



I m caught with so many things. Yup! I havent logged in to my FB account for like weeks. I m so busy with so many things. I travelled a lot lately. From Penang to Ipoh to Seremban to Shah Alam to Seremban to KL to Penang to Kuala Lipis to Penang to Seremban to KL to Seremban to Lenggeng to Seremban to Lenggeng to Malacca to Seremban to Malacca to Seremban to KL to Penang. Pheww! Luckily I have miss V with me.

Yup! Miss V has a lil' sister now! Missy V. Hoho! I hope Missy V will be taken care of carefully. And I m sure she will be good!

I have got another big project involving thousands of people. I m glad that I managed to enjoy my 'holiday' lately. *Enjoy ke? ahaks*. (^0^)

Watched many movies. Transformers was the last one. Watched it at Times Square. but I didnt enjoy it that much. why? coz the 3D spectacle didnt suit my current being.. I mean bespectacled! I had to keep on adjusting it to ensure that it wont fall down... if not.. I will be seeing the frame of that 3D spect all the time.. and since the cinema is SOOO BIG, people kept on going in and out of the cinema. I dont blame them though! It was a 3-hour movie! what do you expect! and... sadly, i felt asleep! haha.

erm... Witnessed some things which I PRAY would never happen again. I do hope that person would think wisely before doing something that would put him in a mess. Think and think again before doing something. Learn from the past please!

Financially, I think, I m doing ok. (o_o)

Career wise, going strong....but... I hate it so much when people start labelling me with labels like:

"Boss's pet!"
"The Most Important Staff" etc etc..

Stop labelling people please.

My sun-burned skin is getting better. Still itchy and scratchy! but getting better.

Lately feel so lonely. Dont blame me, I had a company for nearly a month. So to get use to it.. needs time.

I m fasting today. It has been 3 consequtive days. Today is my last day! Yeay! What's for brekky? seriously no idea!

I want to bla bla bla on the movies that I have watched but, I m so not in the mood to describe loooooong about things. Want to know more just go to :

http://cjaybestbud.blogspot.com/

or

http://sicipol.blogspot.com/

you will find them all there. Owh, by the way... suddenly this song comes out in my playlist.. so... read the lyrics and feel it...

MALAM- M.Nasir

Malam
Bila rinduku bertambah dalam
Kau datang lagi dengan kenangan
Oh! betapa dinginnya malam ini

Kasih
Bila malamku bertambah kelam
Seribu kisah melintas mata
Dan malam ini sungguh mencengkam

Bila malam
Tiap kali ku pandang semalam
Resahku sering menjadi dendam
Hatimu ku rasakan dingin

Dan malam
Adalah masa yang membawa kesan
Pada diriku yang kesepian
Kini ku tenggelam
Di bawah alunan ombak malam
Oh! malam

Bila malam
Tiap kali ku pandang semalam
Resahku sering menjadi dendam
Hatimu ku rasakan dingin

Dan malam
Jika dikau dapat bicara
Katakanlah pada hamba
Mengapa dia pergi membawa hati ini
Oh! mengapa
Oh! Malam



Ok! Must get back to work! this entry is just for my short break from falling asleep. Have been sitting here since 8.00am working on my book. Brain got jammed, so I bla bla bla here.


By the way, tmrw and the day after tmrw will be my working day! yeay!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment