Monday, June 13, 2011

Alfatihah buat Azaryna Noh (aka. Aza)


Berita yang aku dapat from Blog Cik Fatin is indeed nearly bring me to tears. Well, I know Aza quite well. We went to Sydney together in the same flight and we lived at Msian Hall. We bumped into each other quite frequent. I could still see her in her red jacket/ sweater walking down the stairs, or just plainly lined up for our lunch or dinner. She was talkative too. But later, she was quite passive and I didnt see her that much till I m back in Malaysia 2 years ago. i got to know that she is suffering from Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (ILP) which makes her lungs malfunction. I, Fatin and Jan did visit her when she was hospitalised in Malaysia years ago. Yup! She did lost weight. And once incident which will make I remember the visit was when she cried in front of us. Only she knows the suffering. Now, Allah has taken her earthly suffering.

I cant imagine what if the thing happen to me. Allah, please! Forgive me.

Here I attach some links to her stories. May us all learn something from this and take care of our health.

Azza.... Alfatihah buat kamu.

Click sini untuk kisah beliau...

http://http//www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?dt=1017&pg=kn_01.htm&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Kesihatan&y=2010


Ps: Sorry! I dont have her photo with me right now. So only this I found while googling her name.

1 comments:

Hamba Allah said...

takziah and al-fatiha untuk azza..

Post a Comment