Thursday, July 14, 2011

Confession of a single working guy!



Yeah! That is true. I have a confession to make. I m DAMN busy. I even am doing my work now. It is 8 pm and I m still in the office. It has been 4 consequitive days that I am being the 'penunggu' of this office.

Guess what? I have many things to be done. And out of a sudden, I am now a leader, a project manager, a coordinator for so many things. Just imagine. They are all not easy. With proposals, with books, projects, presentations, coordinations.... i m now going crazy! i m like the busiesnt staff in the office.





Yesterday morning I had a fight with a technician from the photocopying company. He swore to me in Mandarin. Then I replied. And last night... had a fight with my bro! My words seems to be accepted wrongly, and my so called try to cheerish him, turned out to be disastrous. And his mood was not good too since he had his problems too. So last night, we brothers had a fight! A big one. But, being the elder brother, I wouldnt just let things to get worse. I said my sorry. i m not sure whether he will forgive me. but I do hope 'air dicincang takkan putus.' So sorry bro. T_T



last night didnt have enough sleep either. Woke up several times. Had terrible dreams and being awaken by some smses late at night from some people.. then... the world ended and continues this morning... sighs!



today.. i skipped lunch! i just couldnt eat. Just to think about my piling works, my argument with my bro, my health prob, my personal problem, and other issues... just get my blood goes up and up and UP!!!!!! and HEADACHE!



today, after my 2-hour class, I sit here, at my table, and refuse to get up. I got away from the table just for a cup of air suam and toilet and solat. the rest... here I am. glued to this seat.



Oh ya.. what makes me update my blog while I ve got so many things to do? coz i feel so terrible. i just need to tell somebody how terrible I am now. Wanna tell my bro, but surely he is still mad at me. Hope he is fine and enjoying his time there. so here, I am blogging for like 5 minutes.



there are so many swear words I would like to shout out aloud now, but I just cant coz I am alone, and I dont want pak guard (while doing his routine 'roaming') would hear me and think that i have gone mad!



I have to let it out anyway.. so here it goes....






FUCK.... FUCK.... FUCK!.... FUCK!....FUCK!.... FUCK!













0 comments:

Post a Comment