Thursday, November 11, 2010

I hate goodbyes!


Dear All

Sem ni mmg banyak cabaran aku hadapi, tp aku dah jadi stronger due to all these challenges. Becoming 30 is not as easy as I thought and it is indeed not as difficult or daunting as i have imagined - or may be i dont really savour its taste yet?.

Yes. As I am now 30 i go out more. I rarely spend time at home alone. I would prefer to just walk blankly or just do some window shopping. FYI.. i would always do such masa early 20s dulu. As time passes, i got bored and i just drifted away.

hmm... lately I draw myself closer to my students. Yup. I m enjoying myself in my classes. Among them all, there are 5 students which have become close to me.

Last night, since they are all going home today, they called me just to hang out with me. Well.. it has been years since I last hangnout with students. Some of my ex students which have become close to me would include Yazid and my bro Fendi. They were my friends when I was in Kulim.

Now, this sem, I have got 5 new 'friends'. Last night went to Kambeng, ate there. They wanted to treat me. haha. Pity them, i wanted them to celebrate the ending of their sem 1, but unfortunately i have forgotten that they dont have $$. So, I didnt order much. let them eat. After that, took them to watch movie. It was an awesome movie and they did say that it was good to end the sem that way. I treated them movie tics. We were a bit late. Pak guard didnt let them enter, so I took them home. They slept at my place.

Today, just now, they came to see me. i thought they wanted to borrow my car since they are going to move from their hostel to their new rental. But I was wrong. They came to see me just to say goodbye. I was.... touched. Indeed. They said they wont be seeing me for 3 weeks. And they indeed want to spend more time with me next sem. Well guys! Sure! let us go somewhere and enjoy! I was planning to take them to Sedim. Insyallah. They have also offered me to come to their place and stay at theirs. Insyallah. I have to prob, just that I m not sure when will be going to their places. But who knows...

Among them, there is this chatty and kuat merapu one. Hakim. He helped me to mark my exam papers. haha. I was so busy so I asked his help.

But.. on top of all, I m really bad at departure. I dont know how to act and what to do. I would always want to skip the 'goodbye' session. Coz to me, goodbye is like the ending of everything. So I refuse to bid farewell to anybody. So just now, I didnt know what to do when they purposely came to my office just to bid goodbye. *Sigh* I can impress people with my social skill but it is really hard for me to attend departures.

I still remember, these are 5 students which I scolded a few months back for coming late to my class. These are the students which I asked to sit outside of the class. haha. Funny. yet now they draw closer to me.

They are on their way home now. Yup guys! thanks for the treat and thanks for the laughter. Hakim, Zaid, Zul, Rashid and Zabir see you next sem... in one piece ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment