Wednesday, February 3, 2010

hunch?




Hunch : a feeling that sth is true even though you do not have any evidence to prove it.

Hmm... yesterday, around 6 pm i got an sms from my ex-colleague, kak fadzilah. we were quite close back then when i was in Kulim. She is like a sister to me too. Ya la, we had been working for years. However it is not her that i want to talk about here, but about her hunch. hmmm..

In the smses she said,

1st: " Zaki, ok ke skrng? Sihat?"
2nd: " i dint know whether it's just a hunch, tapi dok rasa macam zaki dok susah hati je"

I was shocked. I havent seen her for like weeks now (since a few weeks before we and a couple of friends went out for a farewell lunch) and she has got this 'hunch'.. hmm! kindda weird! did my not so well being - lately- can be sensed all the way to kulim. hmm... i hope not.

ya! i guess her 'hunch' is indeed true. I m indeed susah hati jugak but i know i can handle them. Just that i need to have fun more. Last weekend i indeed had fun. Went out for a movie la, for a mandi manda, yup! i indeed had fun.

The person that accompanied me is indeed much welcomed. I just simply laughed my heart out. How i wish i can be like that for the rest of my life. hmm.. everyday, 24 hours a day.

That weekend, I just forgot how terrible I felt! I was having fun fun fun! yup! and i m looking forward for more times like that.

Just want to share with you guys,

It is not how you spend your time, but with whom you spend it with which really counts.

by the way, yesterday my pet latip got a very beautiful window with Sydney background from Cipol's pet, Kyuti. OMG! I was so touched. I dont know why, but I miss spending time in Sydney. I miss my friends there. Julia, Mimin, Boy, fatin, Ejan, Ili, Anis, Izza etc. Ramai tu! lepak2, buat BBQ, ambik gambo tak hengat dunia. So when I got that window, I was so..... sad! seriously. Miss the time a lot! back then, everything seemed to be ok. My FB was active, My YM was active. My blog too and everyday, i was very sure that I would be receiving some emails or YM from my best buddy, cipol. But now, everything has changed. He is busy with his study and daily chores. hmm.. those are the things that i miss the most.

i had no regret whatsoever for being in Sydney! I could be myself and i had fun being the gila-gila person. here, I m a bit terbatas la. Why? because I have to bear the "public figure" status. But, just wait and see, I'll just let myself go and burst the bubbles. I tried in some of the classes, and trust me, i will keep it coming. haha!

Living in sydney was like living in a dream. Its a memory that I would never want to forget. Bad things happened there but everything seems so sweet now. Having Boy as a roommate, having firdaus as a roommate, buat2 kecoh di FB, everything seemed so... memorable. When i was there, i could feel how i was drawing nearer to my family, to myself and to people back in Malaysia. If you ask me, why I miss sydney so much, I can spend days talking about it.

Why i am moody and down and sad when I am here? 1st.. i had to adjust to my new environment. everything needs to be adjusted. i had to start from square 1. Make some new friends, face some new expectation, and of course letting go of what I had before. Who would NOT be miserable when you have to endure all this. However, there are so many things that I encounter when I am in Malaysia. I now find new company. Yup i am talking about Cipol here. He has been so good to me, and for once in my life, i could say that i have a buddy, a brother. Thank you bro. U will always be the best.

not just that, friends which used to spend time with me at sydney pun dah jadi among my best friends. Izza, Fatin, Ejan, mimin and of course the ever popular Julia. So, when I m bored, i just simply text them. thank you guys.

see.. i told you earlier that I can go on and on and on just by talking about the time spent in sydney. Even until now I would feel like jogging at centennial, lepaking at coogee, shopping at bondi, eating pizza at golden pide or eat at TOT! In all, yup.. I miss sydney.

But for now I have got new life and i must live with it. I m still learning to cope with it. So, bro, if you said I m not stable, I would agree with it. I m not stable JUST YET. I m still finding my way through. But trust me, I know myself very well, the face that i have to endure will go away very very soon. Now i m happy with my life, i m happy with what i got and as i would always say, I know whatever happens, ALLAH will always be with me.

most of all THANK YOU ALLAH for the life that you have given me.

3 comments:

Norjulia said...

segalanya yang ALLAH bekalkan dan berikan adalah warna warni kehidupan...setiap kepahitan yg datang..tidak selamanya akan begitu..ada kemanisan menunggu dihujungnya..cuma kita perlu..bersabar dan redha...begitu jugak sebalik nya...pada setiap kemanisan yg ada...maka..andai manis yg diterima...sediakanlah diri krn..tak byk..sikit akan ada kepahitan menjelma disebalik kemanisan itu..walau itu tidak dipinta...

THANK YOU ALLAH kerana memberi kita merasai warna warni itu..betapa beruntungnya kita..

jadi TEKAD REDHA TABAH dan SABAR disulami dgn BERUSAHA BERDOA dan BERTAWAKAL perlu disemat dlm diri utk mengharungi drama hidup ini.

zack yahaya said...

true true true....

thanks

ExtraTerrestrial said...

pakcik zack. jom movie marathon pls pls pls.

Post a Comment