Monday, February 14, 2011

exploded!




*sigh*

I couldn't take it anymore when dealing with unmotivated students. We planned so many things and then it turned out they didn't even appreciate it.

today I exploded in the class and left 15 mins early 'coz I know if I prolong my stay there, I will definitely swear to them! Gosh! They are not motivated to learn at all. Didn't pay attention and didn't even serious in class.

I had great time last sem handling the same module, but this sem, the students are so.., LAZY and UNMOTIVATED!

Just imagine, there are 32 students and only 10 are willing to buy the dictionary. And the rest just share with each other! Gosh! they are really testing me. How can they study in such? The dictionary is their text book, the main material for their class. But they don't even have one. they share! Gosh! I still remember last week that I inform them earlier that they need to use their dictionary in the weeks to come, but they didn't respond.


Today, 6 students share a dictionary! So how are they going to learn in such situation.

Argh! I m pissed off and YES! ITS MONDAY!!!! F**K!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment