Sunday, October 11, 2009

memory... of happy times...

As I was browsing through thousands of photos that I have, I came across this one.

This photo was taken a few days (if i am not mistaken) before I flew back to Malaysia. Indeed i was having fun. Those last few days, I spent lots of time with these stooges. We ate together, we went out together, we 'lepak'ed together. I wonder, why i didnt spend more time with them when i first arrive in Sydney. hmm...

I indeed know now that I m the kind of guy which will get close or gain friends at the end of my stay. It is knid of hard for me to really mix with others since my selfesteem is rather low (i guess).

Now, i really miss great times i had with these stooges. Even though they are in Malaysia, but it is difficult for us to meet at have what we had. We have our own life now. Izza is busy preparing for her big day. Min is busy looking for 'the person' for his big day. And, I myself, am still trying to heal my broken heart.

How I wish I can turn back time and spend more time with them. However, these are among those who really make a different in my life. In my next post, i'll try to list them all. Guys, I miss you guys so much.

Lots of love..

zack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment